Meet Dr. Asher
Juliet Asher, MD, P.C.
“Everyone’s time is very important. If you’re going to the doctor and spending an hour at the doctor’s office, your hour should be spent with the doctor. Now I have that opportunity to spend that time with my patients.”Dr. Juliet Asher
Contact Us Today
Dr. Asher received her medical degree from Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York and completed her internship and residency at New York University Medical Center. She is board certified in internal medicine. Prior to opening her concierge medical practice, Dr. Asher practiced with Piedmont Physicians Group, beginning 2001.
Dr. Asher discusses how the concierge model benefits
both patients and physicians:
- Piedmont Physicians Group, 2001-Present
- Locums physician, Atlanta, GA 1999-2001
- Prudential Employee Health Services, Newark, NJ 1996-1999
- Boriken Community Health Center, NY, NY, 1994-1996
Board of Directors
- Born in Atlanta, GA
- Married to Michael Golden, whom she met at First Montessori when they were both 3 years old
- Two daughters, ages 8 and 11
- Enjoys playing tennis, reading and going to her daughters’ sporting events